Two Sticks of Butter

It's pretty, it's pink, it's delicious. The man of the house "doesn't like Rhubarb" Hmm that's weird because I don't think he'd ever tried it.  Why do people say that?  I do it too.  I don't like octopus.  Have I ever had it?  No.  Does it sound disgusting?  Yes.  Does it look like it has 16 eyes?  Yes again.

I was determined to make a believer out of him.

I had the Rhubarb farmer at the Farmer's Market help me pick out the best Rhubarb and texted my mom to get the recipe for Rhubarb Cobbler.   There's no way you can't like this concoction- Butter, oats, brown sugar and Rhubarb...  Now we're talking.


See those two sticks of butter?  Oh yeah, that's what I meant when I said there's no way you can't like this recipe...


If you're having company and you want a smell that makes people fall to their knees and melt to the ground when they get the first whiff, this is your poison.  Turns out my husband does in fact like Rhubarb now... He's turned a new leaf after the cobbler.  Thanks Mom.