beach bum.

There are a few things in life that bring me to a place of pure happiness.  Reading good food blogs, cupcake shops and a great pair of new pumps. This week happens to be full of different things that bring me to that place; the things that I only get once a year about this time.  I'm on a family vacation in Panama City Beach and if you want to let all your cares go, then this is the place to be.  You see the beauty of creation here and also the beauty of food...


We've been eating a lot of seafood and the coconut shrimp above is the best I've ever had. Oh my goodness. I had that along with gumbo last night at Montego Bay Seafood House.  I also tried oysters for the first time this week.  Not too shabby.  Grouper sandwiches are also amaaazing. 


And above is where I spend most of my time.  Some people say laying out all day long is boring.  I say they're crazy.  You just lay there, listen to the waves and that's it! No phone calls, no emails to check, no articles to read- just lay there and be a beach bum.  I'm off to the beach now. 

xoxo, lc