and again i say cake.

Funfetti cake mix, whipping cream and vanilla yogurt. What could go wrong here?

Nothing, that's the thing.  There is no way that this can fail, that's the beauty of it.



The only problem you could run in to is not being able to find these itty bitty precious animal crackers and let me tell you it would be a problem.

I found them at my local Amish-made food store.  The regular size will work, but really it's not the same. They're so cute I just want to eat them up.

Why do we say that about adorable things? "I just want to eat it up!" Whoever came up with that? I think of that phrase when I see cute children.  Probably not what you want to hear as a 4 year old.

back to the Cake Batter Dip:

1/2  Funfetti Cake Mix
tub of whipping cream, the regular size
vanilla yogurt- I used Yoplait

and

animal crackers- the tiny ones- they're just dolls.