Eat Cupcakes, Be Married

My dear friend asked me to do the dessert table for her wedding.  She was married in my hometown and it was a blast being able to be a little part of her huge day.  Here are the pictures taken by the lovely Kaitlyn Meeks.  You can find her here- kaitlynmeeks


Wedding Theme- Travel.  We added vintage suitcases and stamps to the dessert table along with the standard cake plates, sewing drawers, platters and cake plates.


S'more cupcake- chocolate cake, marshmallow icing, graham cracker crumbs and a Hershey square on top.


Red velvet cakes with cream cheese icing.


Vanilla bean cupcakes- white cake with vanilla bean frosting.


And the ever adorable peanut butter buttons cookies tied up in bakers twine.

If you'd like to talk about your own dessert table you can contact me at lindseycapperrune@gmail.com! Thanks to my lovely mom and grandma for all the help!

xo